We take pride in how clean and friendly our small town is with its wonderful businesses and dedicated volunteers who make the Town a safe and enjoyable place to live. Noted as the Pumpkin Capital of Alberta and BirthdayTownAlberta, Smoky Lake is sure to offer something for everyone.
As you look around, you will notice that Smoky Lake offers many essential services; K-12 School, RCMP Services, Fire and Ambulance, 24 hour Health Care Center and a wide variety of retail businesses and recreational opportunities including a Curling Rink, Ice Arena, Iron Horse Trail and an Outstanding 9-Hole Golf Course.
Latest News (3)
"When the Holidays Hurt"
The Grief Seminar "When the Holidays Hurt" will be held on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 from 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at the Park Memorial Rec...
Exploring - Playing - Inspiring - Connecting (EPIC) will be held on Mondays in November from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Ukrainian National Hall ...
Fire & Ice Ball
The Smoky Lake Fire Department is celebrating 100 years with the Fire & Ice Ball Dinner & Dance Fundraiser held on Nove...
Upcoming Events (8)
- December 03,2016 Grandfriends Program (today) from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- December 07,2016 Preschool Storytime (in 4 days) from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- December 14,2016 Preschool Storytime (in 1 week) from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- December 22,2016 CLOSED for Christmas (in 2 weeks)
- January 11,2017 Preschool Storytime (in 1 month) from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- January 30,2017 Adult Book Club (in 1 month) from 7:00 PM
- February 04,2017 APRCWA AGM (in 2 months)
- February 13,2017 Annual General Meeting for Smoky Lake RCW (in 2 months) from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM