We take pride in how clean and friendly our small town is with its wonderful businesses and dedicated volunteers who make the Town a safe and enjoyable place to live. Noted as the Pumpkin Capital of Alberta and BirthdayTownAlberta, Smoky Lake is sure to offer something for everyone.
As you look around, you will notice that Smoky Lake offers many essential services; K-12 School, RCMP Services, Fire and Ambulance, 24 hour Health Care Center and a wide variety of retail businesses and recreational opportunities including a Curling Rink, Ice Arena, Iron Horse Trail and an Outstanding 9-Hole Golf Course.
Latest News (3)
19th Kalyna Country Performing Arts Festival
Come support the 19th Kalyna Country Performing Arts Festival March 4-6, 2017. Lots of amazing talent and great family entertainment!!!
Emergency Services Infor Night
Please Join us March 6, 2017 for the Emergency Services Info Night at the Smoky Lake Curling Rink from 7-9 pm.
Smokin' Saloon Ladies Night Out!!!
The Kinette Club of Smoky Lake Presents Smokin' Saloon Ladies Night Out on April 8th, 2017 at the Smoky Lake Ag Complex!!!!!! No minors, supper, da...
Upcoming Events (8)
- February 25,2017 Free Income Tax Prepartion CVITP CRA (in 7 hours) from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- February 25,2017 Rhymes that Bind (today) from 1:00 AM
- February 25,2017 Rhymes That Bind (in 8 hours) from 10:30 AM
- February 25,2017 iPad Basics (in 11 hours) from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- February 25,2017 iPhone Basics (in 7 hours) from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- February 27,2017 Adult Book Club (in 2 days) from 7:00 PM
- March 01,2017 Preschool Storytime (in 4 days) from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- March 01,2017 Preschool Storytime & Rhymes that Bind (in 4 days) from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM