We take pride in how clean and friendly our small town is with its wonderful businesses and dedicated volunteers who make the Town a safe and enjoyable place to live. Noted as the Pumpkin Capital of Alberta and BirthdayTownAlberta, Smoky Lake is sure to offer something for everyone.
As you look around, you will notice that Smoky Lake offers many essential services; K-12 School, RCMP Services, Fire and Ambulance, 24 hour Health Care Center and a wide variety of retail businesses and recreational opportunities including a Curling Rink, Ice Arena, Iron Horse Trail and an Outstanding 9-Hole Golf Course.
Latest News (3)
Smoky Lake Holubka Dancers Spring Summer
Come on down to the Smoky Lake Complex on Saturday April 1, 2017 for some great food and even better entertainment!!
Regular Council Meeting Time Change
The Regular Council meeting scheduled on Friday, March 3, 2017 will be held at 2:00 p.m. due to Council attending the Eastern Alberta Trade Corrido...
19th Kalyna Country Performing Arts Festival
Come support the 19th Kalyna Country Performing Arts Festival March 4-6, 2017. Lots of amazing talent and great family entertainment!!!
Upcoming Events (8)
- March 25,2017 Free Income Tax Prepartion CVITP CRA (today) from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- March 25,2017 Rhymes That Bind (today) from 10:30 AM
- March 27,2017 Adult Book Club (in 2 days) from 7:00 PM
- April 04,2017 Director's Meeting (in 1 week) from 7:00 PM
- April 08,2017 Air Brake Endorsement (in 2 weeks) from 8:00 AM
- April 14,2017 CLOSED for Easter break (in 2 weeks)
- April 24,2017 Adult Book Club (in 1 month) from 7:00 PM
- May 06,2017 Container Gardening (in 1 month)