We take pride in how clean and friendly our small town is with its wonderful businesses and dedicated volunteers who make the Town a safe and enjoyable place to live. Noted as the Pumpkin Capital of Alberta and BirthdayTownAlberta, Smoky Lake is sure to offer something for everyone.
As you look around, you will notice that Smoky Lake offers many essential services; K-12 School, RCMP Services, Fire and Ambulance, 24 hour Health Care Center and a wide variety of retail businesses and recreational opportunities including a Curling Rink, Ice Arena, Iron Horse Trail and an Outstanding 9-Hole Golf Course.
Upcoming Events (8)
- May 24,2017 'Scared Stiff of Computers' I (today) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- May 24,2017 'Scared Stiff of Computers' II (today) from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- May 28,2017 Pet Valu Walk for Dog Guides (in 4 days) from 1:00 PM
- May 29,2017 Adult Book Club (in 5 days) from 7:00 PM
- June 13,2017 Director's Meeting (in 2 weeks) from 7:00 PM
- June 24,2017 Gold Panning - Session I (in 1 month) from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- June 24,2017 Gold Panning - Session II (in 1 month) from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- June 26,2017 Adult Book Club and Author Visit (in 1 month) from 7:00 PM