We take pride in how clean and friendly our small town is with its wonderful businesses and dedicated volunteers who make the Town a safe and enjoyable place to live. Noted as the Pumpkin Capital of Alberta and BirthdayTownAlberta, Smoky Lake is sure to offer something for everyone.
As you look around, you will notice that Smoky Lake offers many essential services; K-12 School, RCMP Services, Fire and Ambulance, 24 hour Health Care Center and a wide variety of retail businesses and recreational opportunities including a Curling Rink, Ice Arena, Iron Horse Trail and an Outstanding 9-Hole Golf Course.
Latest News (3)
Water break in Smoky Lake
December 18, 2016 On Sunday, December 18, 2016 approximately 3:00 p.m. a call was placed to the Town of Smoky Lake’s after hours utility a...
Smoky Lake Economic Development X-Mas Open House
Smoky Lake Regional Economic Development X-Mas Open House is Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. @ Town of Smoky Lake Office. Everyon...
Upcoming Events (8)
- January 17,2017 Yoga (Vinyasa) (Tomorrow) from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- January 18,2017 Preschool Storytime (in 2 days) from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- January 18,2017 Afterschool Program (in 2 days) from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- January 19,2017 Yoga (Hatha) (in 3 days) from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- January 20,2017 Zumba Glutes (in 4 days) from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- January 25,2017 Preschool Storytime (in 1 week) from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- January 26,2017 Afterschool Program (in 1 week) from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- January 30,2017 Adult Book Club (in 2 weeks) from 7:00 PM