We take pride in how clean and friendly our small town is with its wonderful businesses and dedicated volunteers who make the Town a safe and enjoyable place to live. Noted as the Pumpkin Capital of Alberta and BirthdayTownAlberta, Smoky Lake is sure to offer something for everyone.
As you look around, you will notice that Smoky Lake offers many essential services; K-12 School, RCMP Services, Fire and Ambulance, 24 hour Health Care Center and a wide variety of retail businesses and recreational opportunities including a Curling Rink, Ice Arena, Iron Horse Trail and an Outstanding 9-Hole Golf Course.
Latest News (3)
Smokin' Saloon Ladies Night Out!!!
The Kinette Club of Smoky Lake Presents Smokin' Saloon Ladies Night Out on April 8th, 2017 at the Smoky Lake Ag Complex!!!!!! No minors, supper, da...
Water break in Smoky Lake
December 18, 2016 On Sunday, December 18, 2016 approximately 3:00 p.m. a call was placed to the Town of Smoky Lake’s after hours utility a...
Upcoming Events (8)
- February 21,2017 Little Warriors Prevent It! (in 29 minutes) from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- February 22,2017 Effective Communication (Tomorrow) from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- February 22,2017 Preschool Storytime & Rhymes that Bind (Tomorrow) from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- February 22,2017 Afterschool Program (Tomorrow) from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- February 25,2017 iPad Basics (in 4 days) from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- February 25,2017 iPhone Basics (in 4 days) from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- February 27,2017 Adult Book Club (in 6 days) from 7:00 PM
- March 02,2017 Non-Profit Leadership Development Series: Making the Most of Meetings (in 1 week) from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM