We take pride in how clean and friendly our small town is with its wonderful businesses and dedicated volunteers who make the Town a safe and enjoyable place to live. Noted as the Pumpkin Capital of Alberta and BirthdayTownAlberta, Smoky Lake is sure to offer something for everyone.
As you look around, you will notice that Smoky Lake offers many essential services; K-12 School, RCMP Services, Fire and Ambulance, 24 hour Health Care Center and a wide variety of retail businesses and recreational opportunities including a Curling Rink, Ice Arena, Iron Horse Trail and an Outstanding 9-Hole Golf Course.
Latest News (3)
Smoky Lake Bar-V-Nook Lodge Perogy Supper
The Smoky Lake Bar-V-Nook Lodge will be hosting a Perogy supper held on Friday, October 21, 2016 from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. located at 4504 ...
Town Meeting Changed
The Town of Smoky Lake Regular Council meeting that is scheduled for October 7, 2016 has been changed to September 30, 2016. The Organizational...
Upcoming Events (8)
- October 28,2016 Looking at Leadership (in 18 hours) from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- October 31,2016 Adult Book Club (in 3 days) from 7:00 PM
- November 01,2016 Non-Profit Leadership Development Series: Proposal and Grant Writing (in 4 days) from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- November 05,2016 Blackberry Basics (in 1 week) from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- November 05,2016 Social Media - Facebook (in 1 week) from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- November 15,2016 At Home Alone (3) (in 2 weeks) from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- November 16,2016 What is Burnout? (in 2 weeks) from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- November 17,2016 Skills of Psychological Recover (SPR): An Introductory Guide For SPR Providers (in 2 weeks) from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM